TIKI THATCH ROLL ROOF RUNNER 24"H x 30ft Long
• This is a darker mixed color than our D14
• Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Thatch Rolls
• Crack Resistant
• Fade Resistant
• Rot Resistant
• Bug Resistant
• Mold Resistant
• Can be cut to size
• Free Fast Nationwide Shipping
• UV Rated. Great for outdoors
• 7-10 Year life span. Depends on environment
• Natural color is extruded throughout palm leaf
• 12" overlap will be required on large roofs when running rows to top of roof
• Colors will vary due to your screen resolution
• On roofs that are not plywood a wood support in needed every 6" on center
ECO-FRIENDLY AND GREAT QUALITY - This artificial tiki grass roll use environmental protection materials, anti-fading, with natural feeling and reusable. With fine texture and toughness, Artificial faux simulation thatch roof makes the house warm in winter and cool in summer. Can be used for all year around in all types of climate. Blows freely like real thatch.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Ideal for outdoor themed tropical roofs such as patio tiki bars, palapa umbrellas, tiki hut bars, theme parks. Indoor/outdoor tropical bar decoration, perfect building material to add a tropical theme to your backyard or patio. Umbrella covers, children’s play equipment etc.
SUPER STURDY - Artificial synthetic tiki hut thatch runner made from high density PE material, extra sustainable. Feels like the real thatch, but more durable, weatherproof and will not separate into pieces easily even after exposing outside for a long time to keep their perfect appearance.
MAINTENANCE FREE - Rust-proof. No need for daily maintenance and replacement like natural thatch. Adding anti-aging and anti-deformation ingredients in the raw material can greatly improve its service life.
EASY TO INSTALL - Can be used for various roof shapes and structure, the installation is safe, convenient and time-saving. Just use a handheld staple gun, or roofing nails to attach to plywood or battens. This material will not make your roof waterproof you need a sub roof with felt paper or a peel and stick roof underlayment. Overlapping is every 12" so you will get 12" of coverage.