C5 Eco Synthetic Thatch Palm Sub-Panel Fire Retardant. This is our new C5 color. If you ordered before 4/17/2023 this color if different.
FREE SHIPPING WHEN BUY 4 OR MORE
• Product Details
• Most popular color
• Interior or Exterior. Residential or commercial applications.
• No maintenance required
• Lighter color than C7. See image to the left for side by side comparison.
• 38 Inch Length
• 24 Inch Height. Use a 10"-12" overlap to get a 11"-12" coverage. Thatch Panels are installed as simple as typical roof shingles.
• 2.8-3.0 sqft coverage per panel (Competitors are 1.5 sqft). You will have to order more of theirs that will cost more to cover roof. This application is for hip roofs, two sided roofs and one sided slanted roofs.
• 2.0-2.5 sqft coverage per panel for round, hexagon and octagon roofs. You will need to use a 12"-14" overlap to get a 8"-10" coverage. The reason is as you bend panels to form a circle they will thin out a little making them more see through thus needing more overlapping. We do recommend our C5 Top Cone for this type of application to finish the peak.
• Class A Fire Rated. Great for businesses, HOA applications or installing close to a dwelling (Competitors are non fire retardant or they are only a Class C rated)
• 15-20 Year Life Span depends on climate (Competitors don't specify, they say long lasting)
• Made from commercial grade nylon
• Mold and fade resistant (Competitors don't specify)
• Can cut to size (Competitors don't specify)
• Most Realistic to real palm thatch
• 5 Layers Thick Commercial Grade (Competitors are 3 layers, and are more see through, less coverage) • 100% Recyclable
• Free Shipping (Competitors don't offer free shipping)
• Also flexible for round roofs with plywood sub roof
• Textured Surface
• Heavy duty Binding
• 30 Lbs felt recommended over plywood
• Staple with 1" wide crown stapler with 1 1/2 " deep staples on 3/4 OSB roofing plywood (see Images) Some Home Depot or Lowe's rent crown staple guns.
• Heat gun is used for application were you want to create a lot of overhang off the edge of the roof. You would heat up the frond (see image) till it starts to bend and then pull downward slowly for about 5-10 seconds and then let go, very easy to do. Extra panels are need to do this. Just total your circumference of your roof and divide x 3. Add that many panels to your order.
• Tools Needed - Ladder, tape measure, snap line, crown stapler, cutters. heat gun
• Please note colors will vary due to flash, outside shadows, sun or your screen settings
* Please Call 866-944-8454 or Text 951-662-3472