COMMON USES - With a 3-strand construction, Manila rope is made to survive the most rugged and performance-demanding environments. rustic-looking outdoor decoration, art and craft projects, etc. Due to its strong composition and durable design, this all-natural rope is easy to cut to size by wrapping with tape and cutting with a sharp knife. Note that Manila rope does have a scent to it.
• Palapa frame joints
• Hide palapa mounting brackets
• Wrap to hide wiring on post
• Hang signs or lighting
• Tiki bars and tiki hut structures
• Wrapping pier post
• Fence post
• Wrap 4"x4" support post to make round
• Nautical Decor
• Table edging
• Attach with staple gun or glue ends and tape till dry
• Colors can vary
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.